Audit Senior Manager
VALiNTRYfinancial specializes in helping Highly Qualified CPA's find amazing new opportunities. As with all our Public Accounting roles, to be considered you must have 3+ years of current / recent U.S. based Public Accounting Firm experience and your U.S. State issued CPA License must be Active or in process.
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY:
Our Firm is one of the U.S.'s Top 50 Accounting, Tax, and Consulting Service firms and has been consistently named "Best Place to Work” in numerous major markets.
They've been servicing clients for over 75 years and are deeply rooted in the culture and economies of the markets they serve.
Their mission is to make a positive impact on their clients lives, their people and the community.
Their professionals serve as trusted advisors to businesses, organizations and individuals.
Their people have diverse backgrounds – many of which are former Fortune 500 CFOs, Controllers and/or Big 4 associates who bring extensive knowledge, deep experience, and critical insights to clients across their wide-range of industries.
Their values guide them in how they work, how they make decisions, and what they do each day to make a positive impact on their clients, people, and communities.
As a firm fully committed to quality, doing the right thing, serving others, mutual respect, and always improving, they strive to create an environment where you can grow professionally and personally.
They are offering very competitive salaries and benefits.
Among the benefits offered are:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision coverage, HSA, & FSA
- Paid & Voluntary Life Insurance
- Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability insurance
- 21 days PTO – 8 paid holidays per year
- Discretionary bonus program
- Savings and investments: 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid CPA exam study material, license renewal, & memberships to professional organizations
- College Savings Plan
- Wellness program
- Identify issues and recommend creative solutions.
- Delegate and manage Audit assignments to achieve accurate and efficient product.
- Direct, manage, and control the engagement planning processes to successful completions.
- Participate in billing and collection process.
- Pursue opportunities to provide additional services; pursue leads; retain clients.
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with individual clients and appropriate financial officers.
- Mentor, coach, and develop the staff's understanding of the business and general business world.
- Provide effective performance feedback and on-the-job training.
- Instruct and facilitate both internal and external training.
- Recruitment of new and experienced staff.
- Develop and sustain excellent client relationships.
- 8+ years of progressive audit experience in a public accounting firm, Top 50 a plus.
- High level of expertise in one or more specialized industry groups.
- Strong leadership, business development, recruiting, training, coaching, and mentoring skills.
- Superior written, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical, technical, and auditing skills including proficiency in US GAAP, GAAS, and PCAOB rules and standards.
- Multi-task and manage multiple responsibilities.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding targeted billing hours (utilization).
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting required.
- Master's Degree in Tax and/or JD preferred
- MUST have an active CPA license.
- Same day travel may be required.
- Total estimated work hours = 2400 (including PTO).
- Annual charge hour expectations = 1200 – 1400 hours.
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.