Audit Senior – CPA
VALiNTRY's CPA Division specializes in delivering pre-qualified Tax & Audit CPAs to Public Accounting Firms. We are a premier, nationwide provider of talent for National, Regional, and Local sized firms. Current or/and very recent Public Accounting experience will be REQUIRED.
- Manage/Run multiple audit engagements.
- Serve as a trusted advisor and demonstrate knowledge of industry trends.
- Identify client issues / conflicts and proactively communicate solutions.
- Manage staff on engagement deliverables.
- Complete technical and strategic reviews as a member of the financial engagement review team.
- Ensure quality control standards are met on time delivery and on budget.
- Supervise, train and mentor staff and interns.
- Begin to participate in client meetings, presentation and proposal developments.
- Help evaluate internal accounting controls and audit programs, or other reports, plans or programs prepared by the staff.
- Help Managers, Directors, and Partners coordinate, organize and schedule engagements.
- Support staff and interns by communicating to upper management the needs, resources and in order to foster an enjoyable work environment
- Provide timely feedback on each engagement to ensure staff's learning and development
- Review complete sets of financial statements, related disclosures, and work papers to ensure compliance with reporting requirements and quality control.
- Research accounting issues and provide solutions
- Properly plan and manage engagements to ensure completion
- Expert in niches
- Maintain CPA License and adequate CPE units
- Begin to develop new client contacts, build relationships and recognize opportunities to provide additional services to existing clients
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting required
- Master's degree in Accounting Preferred
- CPA certification active or in process
- Ability to perform and run multiple engagements required
- 2+ yrs. of current public accounting experience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, ProSystem Engagement or comparable software experience
- Excellent project management, analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Strong leadership, training and mentoring skills
- Highly motivated, self-starter with ability to multitask
- Projects confidence and credibility in technical knowledge
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Ability to travel 20+ percent
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.