An Audit Senior, you will have the opportunity to work collaboratively with the broader team in delivering the highest quality service to our clients; interact directly with our clients on a regular basis to better understand and serve their needs; and grow and develop your career with support and mentoring from more experienced Certified Public Accountants in the accounting, auditing, and tax areas of the Firm, as well as through your regular participation in internal and external Continuing Professional Education programs.
- Bachelor's or Master's in Accounting
- CPA license preferred
- 3-5 years' experience in a reputable public accounting firm
- Commercial experience required (inventory, warehousing, distribution, retail companies)
- Knowledge of audit software (CaseWare), ProSystem Fx or other software a plus
- Exceptional organizational, communication and presentation (verbal and written) skills
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.