VALiNTRYfinancial specializes in helping Highly Qualified CPA's find amazing new opportunities. As with all our Public Accounting roles, to be considered you must have 3+ years of current / recent U.S. based Public Accounting Firm experience and your U.S. State issued CPA License must be Active or in process.
About this Opportunity:
We believe in the value of relationships. We view every client relationship like a partnership, and truly believe that our success is a result of your success.
We are committed to providing close, personal attention to our clients. We take pride in giving you the assurance that the personal assistance you receive comes from years of advanced training, technical experience and financial acumen. Our continual investment of time and resources in professional continuing education, state-of-the-art computer technology and extensive business relationships is indicative of our commitment to excellence.
- Handle complex audit engagements while advising clients on business activities affecting independence and suggesting strategies.
- Develop assignment budgets, monitor realization and coach staff members to achieve maximum team profitability.
- Nurture long-term relationships with existing clients, while proactively seeking opportunities to grow the practice and increase Firm presence in relevant markets.
- Identify issues and offer solutions for team and clients to add value to engagement.
- Assist in recruiting, mentoring and ongoing training of team members, while addressing any performance issues as needed.
- Excellent problem-solving and client relations skills
- Solid communication and writing skills, including the ability to communicate solutions to audit issues to business owners
- Ability to supervise and train staff
- A strong work ethic with good communication and business writing skills
- Ability to multi task and excellent organizational skills
- Strong self-starter who is comfortable working both independently and as a member of a team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Master’s preferred
- Active CPA license
- At least 2 years of recent public accounting experience with an emphasis in audit
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.