Audit Senior – Palatine, IL
VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience for a U.S. Public Firm is required.
We are currently seeking Experienced Audit Senior who is a CPA/or CPA eligible, to join our growing Audit practice. We have an extraordinary team and a great client base that will provide for an amazing experience to grow as a professional and develop you as a subject matter expert.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Planning, coordinating, preparing the various phases of audit project work
- Handle the preparation of complex audit engagements
- Team player who has experience working in public accounting
- Has the skills necessary to develop quality client relationships and loyalty
- Experience working in a paperless, electronic environment required; a power user of Engagement software/Checkpoint or ProSystems/Intelliconnect would be a plus.
- 2-5 years of recent public accounting experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting – Master's preferred
- CPA Active or in process
- Proven performance, salary history and supporting references.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis and have reliable transportation in order to travel between client locations.
- Must be an experienced professional with a strong audit background, who also should have reasonable knowledge of corporate and individual income taxation concepts.
This position is in a great working environment, very limited travel commitments, at most no more than 2-3 weeks a year. We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package; bonus plans and paid parking.
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 941.417.5505 | M: 941.504.3752
E: [email protected]
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.