AUDIT SENIOR – Providence RI
Responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Perform and assist with audits, reviews and compilations for clients in various industries
- Prepare and analyze financial statements and evaluate internal controls
- Preparation of tax closings, compilations, closing of books, reviews and tax preparation
- Assist with the coordination of the day-to-day duties of planning, fieldwork and wrap-up
- Deep understanding of accounting and reporting standards
- Develop reasonable time budgets and coordinate audit requests to meet time constraints and client deadlines
- Mentor, train and supervise lighter level staff
- Contribute to a strong client relationship through positive interactions with client personnel
- Communicate with Manager and/or Director on work status and client issues that arise
- Bachelor's degree required
- CPA or (in progress)
- 3-5 years of experience within a public accounting firm required
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.