VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. Current or/and very recent Public Accounting experience will be REQUIRED.
About this Opportunity:
We are committed to challenging our personnel to maintain their own high standards in an environment which encourages the setting of higher goals and developing the ideas to achieve them. Our professional personnel are hand-picked, not only on the basis of outstanding academic achievement, but for the qualities that show genuine concern and dedication to the firm's future growth. All professional personnel participate in regular, ongoing associate training, seminars, continuing education programs, and conferences that keep us up-to-date on the changing economic scene
Do you want to work a firm with a forward-thinking culture, flex time and 20% above market compensation? Then this is the opportunity for you. If interested, we would like 3+ years of public audit accounting experience. You will know variance analysis, walkthroughs, internal controls and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles. You will have experience running your own audits, running a staff and client interaction. Additionally, you will want to take a consultative approach to working with clients, focusing more on advising than auditing.
- Complete basic auditing procedures and financial statement preparation efficiently, i.e., in line with reasonable budget expectations (based on realistic expectations of what it takes to complete the job).
- Coordinate timing and performance of audit engagement procedures
- Utilize advanced analytical skills and accounting concepts, e.g. the relationship between restricted and unrestricted asset balances on statements of financial position and activities.
- Design and conduct advanced auditing procedures (analysis of grants and other revenue accounts, promises to give, complicated investment transactions, various A-133 and PAAG compliance procedures).
- Responsible for performing advanced financial statement preparation, such as complex supplementary schedules, footnote disclosures, and statements of cash flows
- Review workpapers and basic financial statements prepared by staff.
- Oversee all aspects of the engagement – from planning stage of engagement and correspondence with client, to wrap up and final report issuance.
- Prepare informative management letters, effective work paper memos and other communications with clients.
- Develop professional relationships and networking with client personnel, potential clients, and other CPAs.
- Ability to interact with clients, prospects, all levels of staff, and colleagues in a professional fashion.
- Ability to perform analytical and detailed work with numerical data and making computations rapidly and accurately.
- Experience working independently from general instructions.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, orally and in writing.
- Knowledge of GAAP.
- Possession of effective teamwork and leadership skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Efficiency in completing multiple projects within limited time budgets.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Master's Preferred
- Active CPA
- Minimum of three (3) years audit experience required.
- Previous experience working in a public accounting firm required.
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 941.417.5505 | M: 941.504.3752
E: [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.