Audit Senior – Seattle, WA
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
Peterson Sullivan is a Seattle-based CPA and advisory firm with a passion for providing exceptional expertise, communication, and client service to publicly traded and closely held middle-market companies, nonprofit organizations, and high net worth individuals throughout the Pacific Northwest and internationally. Our over 180 professionals draw on a deep pool of knowledge, skills, and experiences to provide sound advice and serve our client's needs.
- Possess technical competence and have the ability to supervise and coach associates.
- Oversee the efforts of multiple client engagements in a variety of industries.
- Monitor overall team performance and budget and communicate status to supervisors.
- Perform detailed review of the team's work to ensure quality and thoroughness and completion of assignment tasks within agreed time frames.
- Learn and refine project management skills – planning, managing, and delivering quality service on time and within budget.
In addition to practice management responsibilities, the Experienced Auditors and Seniors will also be expected to:
- Establish and nurture ongoing strong and effective working relationships with their peers and clients.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the firm's values and uses the firm’s values to guide internal and external behaviors.
- Effectively manage a number of responsibilities in the face of competing priorities.
- Coach and advise team members, providing consistent recognition and constructive feedback
- Lead by example by demonstrating high energy and enthusiasm.
- Participate various firm initiatives and programs, including training, CPE, business development and marketing activities, and recruiting events.
- Identify area(s) to specialize in and refine their skills, knowledge, and expertise.
Individuals at this level normally have at least two years of relevant public accounting experience and have either passed the CPA exam or demonstrated significant progress toward completion.Education:
BS in Accounting Required
2+ years current public accounting experience
External audit experience strongly preferred
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.