VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
We are a full-service CPA firm offering tax, audit, and business advisory services. We’re able to provide an excellent opportunity for individual career development, competitive salary and benefit packages which include profit-sharing, flex-time options, bonuses, and much more.
The senior auditor will supervise a variety of financial engagements and/or projects. The ideal candidate demonstrates a command of GAAP, OCBOA, unique or specialized accounting principles, and financial statement presentations. This individual also possesses the technical knowledge sufficient to supervise staff and the communication skills needed to interact intelligently and professionally with all levels of client personnel.
- Perform diversified accounting and auditing assignments under the direction of supervisor and manager
- Participate in planning and scheduling client engagements
- Prepare and index working papers
- Perform various procedures established under GAAP to verify accuracy and validity of client’s financial matters
- Effectively communicate with client to receive information necessary to complete the engagement with minimal disruption
- Know and understand the reason for the firm’s policies and procedures
- Acquire the skills needed to develop high-quality client relationships and strong loyalty
- Exhibit skills and characteristics delineated in the firm’s evaluation forms
- Obtain a thorough understanding of GAAP and common audit procedures and techniques
- Proficiency in accounting software
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical abilities
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Capacity to remain organized while prioritizing a heavy workload
- Capability to work well in a team environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA license active or in process
- 2+ years of public accounting experience
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.