Audit Senior – Chicago, IL
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. Current or/and very recent Public Accounting experience will be REQUIRED.
About this Opportunity:
We are proud of our culture, integrity, professionalism and an open-door atmosphere form the foundation of our success – our culture – our approach – our mutual respect.
In assignments, we do our best to coordinate your schedule and travel with your personal interests and commitments, providing opportunities to travel the world.
Our culture enables and encourages high performing individuals to work together as one firm. The teamwork within the firm makes all members approachable and responsive which promotes a sense of belonging. Our culture inspires all of us to grow through our shared experiences in an entrepreneurial, open, caring and family environment.
- Understand general accounting and auditing procedures based on the level of service provided
- Plan and execute the day-to-day activities of assurance engagements of various clients in accordance with our Client Service Standards
- Identify and communicate accounting and auditing matters to other engagement team members
- Identify performance improvement opportunities
- Direct communication with clients
- Supervise the assurance staff assigned to the engagement (if designated as In-Charge)
- Participate in the budget process
- All other duties, as assigned
- Work closely with all experienced team members to identify and resolve issues encountered in completing engagement objectives through effective and timely communication.
- Strong technical skills including the ability to effectively utilize technology and the commitment to learning in the technology environment
- Excellent supervisory, analytical and leadership ability
- Have the ability to meet challenging client requirements, provide services, and possess strong communication, interpersonal, analytical and research abilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Word and Excel required).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strict adherence to professional ethics.
- Ability to successfully contribute to the success of a strategic business unit of the firm.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Masters preferred
- Active CPA
- 3 to 4 years of recent public accounting experience
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.