Audit Senior– St. Louis, MO
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. Current or/and very recent Public Accounting experience will be REQUIRED.
About this Opportunity:
We are a national CPA and advisory firm, can help individuals and businesses realize their goals. Our approximately 2,600 dedicated professionals provide solutions for clients in all 50 states and internationally. We offer a variety of tax, accounting and consulting services and combine the insight and ideas of thought leaders in multiple industries.
- Correctly perform most routine audit engagement procedures in a timely and professional manner
- Demonstrate ability to recognize problems and propose sensible solutions, with appropriate balance between clients’ needs and the firm’s risk
- Balance assigned workload between self and staff
- Meet assigned deadlines or budgets and provide advance warning of problems
- Show ability to supervise and train other professionals
- Be willing and available to travel to serve clients
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to relate well to people of diverse backgrounds and experience levels
- Excellent client relationship and time management skills
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge of current audit and accounting concepts
- 2-4 years of public accounting audit experience
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S. or B.A.) in Accounting
- State CPA license required
- Minimum of 2-4 years of relevant accounting experience, with increasing levels of responsibility and leadership duties.
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.