Tax Senior – Sturgis
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
As a local certified public accounting firm, we have been a part of the community since 1977. During this period, our firm has grown from one office, to offices in two local communities, which are all staffed by quality CPAs. This growth has resulted in a wide variety of clientele – from individual sole-proprietors to multi-million dollar companies.
- Perform detailed review of audit work papers
- Responsible for audit and review engagements as well as some tax engagements
- Proactively interact with the key client management team to gather information and make recommendations
- 3+ years RECENT auditing experience in a public accounting position
- BS or MS in Accounting
- CPA license is preferred,
- Strong software skills in Word, Excel, and CaseWare
- Excellent technical accounting skills
- Strong leadership skills with a positive team player attitude
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines
- Bachelors of Master's Degree in Accounting
- CPA preferred
- Minimum 3 years of public accounting experience
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.