VALiNTRYfinancial specializes in helping Highly Qualified CPA's find amazing new opportunities. As with all our Public Accounting roles, to be considered you must have 3+ years of current / recent U.S. based Public Accounting Firm experience and your U.S. State issued CPA License must be Active or in process.
- Serves the needs of the client by planning and performing audits, reviews, and compilations, in addition to any other related client needs
- Coordinates with the Manager, Senior Manager, or Partner on all phases of the engagement, including execution of the engagement letter, communications with the client, staffing requirements, job planning, and scheduling
- Exercises independent thinking skills by making decisions related to engagements to include assessment of engagement risks, determining which procedures to perform to arrive at a desired level of assurance, and evaluating evidence
- Evaluates the client’s system of internal control, and conducts the engagement plan, preparation, and execution
- Promptly brings to the attention of the Manager, Senior Manager, or Partner any significant findings or questions that involve accounting principles or financial statement presentation
- BA or BS in Accounting or related field required
- Masters Degree preferred
- 2 – 6 years of professional level accounting experience or 2+ years of public accounting audit experience required
- External audit or internal audit experience strongly preferred
- CPA required
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles, practices, and procedures on manual and automated systems required
- Thorough working knowledge of MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required
- Human relations skills to deal effectively with visitors, clients, staff, and/or co-workers in a professional manner required
- Professional demeanor towards duties and responsibilities, particularly with regard to independence, professional ethics, and the exercise of professional judgment required
- Must be reliable and able to meet deadlines required
- Strong organizational, time management and interpersonal skills required
- Ability to perform multiple tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism required
- Ability to travel to client sites is required
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
Please keep in mind that we can only work with CPA candidates with recent public accounting experience within the past 3 years.
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.