- Participate lead, and execute engagements for audits of financial statements and employee benefit plans.
- Participate in financial advisory and consulting service engagements with a particular emphasis on matters related to financial reporting and financial operations.
- Responsible for project management for single engagements; maintain, improve, or reduce charge hours for clients; resource scheduling and schedule management; establishes budgets for time spent in each phase and then directing resources to meet the budgets and clients expectations
- Review data about material assets, net worth, liabilities, capital stock, surplus, income and expenditures; examine and evaluate financial and information systems, recommending controls to ensure system reliability and data integrity
- Inspect account books and accounting systems for efficiency, effectiveness and use of accepted accounting procedures to record transactions or identify potential issues
- Ensures that financial statements and letters of recommendations are prepared in accordance with professional and firm standards
- Prepares and indexes working papers; performs various procedures established under generally accepted accounting principles to verify accuracy and validity of client's financial matters
- Studies and evaluates clients' internal controls; assists in determining the extent of test-checking required in an audit and selects the transactions to be tested
- Ensure exceptional client service by delivering the highest quality results, providing forward thinking advice and suggestions on relevant matters in a manner that is timely and straight-forward.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience working in external audit in public accounting or a combination of corporate and public accounting experience
- Excellent analytical abilities and expertise with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Ability and passion for developing the professional skills of our people
- Ability to work on multiple engagements in a fast paced environment
- Perform effectively in a team environment with all levels of client personnel supporting various industries
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field, CPA Certification or actively pursuing CPA Certification required
- Excellent written and verbal communications as well as proficient collaboration skills
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.