CPA Audit Supervisor
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
You will be joining one of California’s top public accounting firms providing quality accounting, tax and advisory services to clients across many industries both domestically and internationally. We offer:
- Focus on your strengths, developmental needs and interests.
- Exposure to a diverse range of clients and experiences.
- Opportunities to blend your technical expertise with client service skills.
- Encouragement to make an impact and advance your potential.
- Close interaction with and mentoring by partners and managers.
- Dedicated training and resources to help you achieve your career goals.
- Rewards and recognition for strong performance.
- 5+ years of public accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- CPA license, required
- Ability to service privately-held companies, publicly-traded entities, not-for-profit organizations, and governmental entitiesand provide the financial data an organization needs to make internal budgeting decisions and for outside reporting
- Manage client engagements and oversees audit staff during audit planning, field work, and audit reporting
- Coordinate team engagement activities to assure that review objectives are achieved and that automated work papers supporting the review are clear, concise and are in compliance
- Experience in providing internal control reviews along with recommendations that can result in a more efficient operation, stronger financial structure and improved accounting and administrative controls
- Demonstrated technical abilities in select areas (audit, accounting, regulatory, compliance, etc.)
- Passion for maintaining/building client relationships, managing client expectations, while demonstrating knowledge of client businesses
- Experience managing multiple clients, budgets and production goals
- Ability to travel overnight
BA/BS in accounting or financie
5+ years of public accounting experience
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.