VALiNTRY is seeking a Benefits Specialist.
- Role Responsibilities
- Oversee Onboarding and offboarding of team member benefits (includes benefits orientation, general guidance, and assistance with enrollment processes)
- Special projects as assigned.
- Assist with annual Open Enrollment and other events/activities (pre- and post-production scheduling, and auditing).
- Track and assist with benefits invoicing.
- Coordinate with other members of the total rewards team to ensure timely and accurate benefit deductions
- Assist with routine Leave of Absence inquiries from third party provider
- Respond to team member basic, general benefits inquiries and escalate as needed
- Review and process of qualifying life events for all team members
- 1 – 2 years of experience in benefits administration preferred
- Above average proficiency with of MS-Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Exceptional time management and organization skills
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively, compassionately with all levels
- Maintain high standard of performance and strong work ethic
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States. [Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
VALiNTRY Services and all its divisions are equal opportunity employers. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other federal or state protected category.
For a full list of our current Financial and Administrative openings, please visit our website
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.