VALiNTRY FINANCIAL is seeking a Collection Specialist in Orlando, FL
- Our client, a South Orlando based organization, is seeking a Collections Specialist to join their services center team.
- This position is responsible for the collection of accounts receivable within the payment terms established with minimal bad debt losses.
- Compensation for this position is $15 per hour.
Job responsibilities include:
- Ability to handle day-to-day activities appropriate for collection of past due accounts
- Initiate contact to all delinquent customers.
- A deep understanding of business-to-consumer collections
- Overall understanding of Dispute Resolution/ Problem set up for items forward to field for resolution including appropriate follow up.
- Compiling a working knowledge of accounts over credit limit as it relates to customer activity current and maintaining those accounts.
- 3 Years of consumer collections experience, preferably in a variety of industries, as well as a high school diploma or equivalent.
- You are expected to have a solid working experience in a high volume, high activity environment.
- Excellent customer service skills are very important for you to do well within this position.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office.
- Outbound Dialer experience is a requirement.
- Able to work flexible hours (this organization is open from 8 AM – 8 PM, so there are 2 shifts throughout the week – 8-5 & 11-8).
- For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
- This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.