Position: Construction Superintendent (Envelope)
Type: Full-Time ( On Site )
Salary: $115,000 – $$135,000 ( Based on experience )
We are searching for a bilingual (English/Spanish) Construction Superintendent, with a focus primarily on envelope side of things.
– Oversee and manage construction projects from start to finish
– Coordinate and schedule subcontractors and suppliers
– Ensure compliance with building codes, regulations, and safety standards
– Read and interpret blueprints, schematics, and construction documents
– Conduct regular site visits to monitor progress and quality control
– Collaborate with architects, engineers, and other stakeholders to ensure project success
– Manage project budgets and timelines
– Communicate effectively with clients, contractors, and team members
– Proven experience as a Construction Superintendent 7+ years experience
– In-depth knowledge of construction processes, techniques, and materials
– Strong leadership skills with the ability to manage and motivate a team
– Excellent problem-solving and decision-making abilities
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills
To be considered for this opportunity, candidates must have unrestricted work authorization in the United States. Individuals in H-1b, L-1, TN, H4, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted work authorization.
VALiNTRY Services and all its divisions are equal-opportunity employers. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or any other federal or state-protected category.
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected] | Stefany's LinkedIn
Stefany Dos Santos
IT Recruitment Manager
For a complete list of our current openings, please visit VALiNTRYtechnology.com
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.