Title: Director of Sales
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: On Site
Salary: $90,000 – $100,000 a year + commission
This role will primarily have a shared management responsibility of sales operations, generation, closings and customer satisfaction. This position will execute all sales related activities by effectively collaborating across multiple departments, internal and external, to assure the alignment of the company brand with the Core Values and Mission of the company. In addition, the Director of Sales’ duties include:
- Provide leadership and management support for the sales team to assist them in achieving their sales goals.
- Develop and provide ongoing training as needed to ensure that all team members are sufficiently skilled in sales techniques, construction staging, included features, options and upgrades.
- Conduct the training to all team members on Sales Simplicity, OM, Change Orders, and DUS.
- Conduct weekly visits to each sales community to meet with the team and assess that team needs are being met. Assists with scheduling and HR related matters.
- In collaboration with marketing team manager assists with development of CRM system and monitor usage.
- Completes weekly evaluation of community conditions including, but not limited to model home presentation, landscaping, signage and flags.
- Assists VP of Sales with lot releases, setting of site premiums, etc. Actively assists in resolving any mortgage issues as requested. Prepares appraisal comps as needed. Participates in all new product frame walks.
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred and a minimum of 5 years of new home sales experience along with management experience is required.
- Procure or similar construction management software certification.
- Notary Public.
- This position requires a significant amount of new home sales experience.
- Strong organizational aptitude, writing/editing acumen, communication skills, proficiency in MS Office, and the ability to develop and implement processes. Previous team management required.
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
VALiNTRY Services and all its divisions are equal opportunity employers. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other federal or state protected category.
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected] | Stefany's LinkedIn
Stefany Dos Santos
IT Recruitment Manager
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.