We encourage candidates who would like to relocate to Austin, TX to apply.
Enrolled Agent, Location Austin, TX
VALiNTRY financial is seeking a Tax Advisor who has the Enrolled Agent Certification.
Come join a world-renowned organization as a Tax Advisor! Our Client is building the next frontier of services for their customers by offering services in business tax advisory and preparation. In this role, you'll work to serve small business customers by providing tailored advice on tax-related issues, help them navigate business tax planning, and file business taxes on their behalf.
This role is an exciting opportunity for tax professionals with a passion for working with small business customers and empowering them to succeed. You'll be expected to help build systems and tools to serve small business customers, and you'll be at the forefront of the business tax experience for our clients.
Role responsibilities include:
- Prepare personal and business tax returns (Forms: 1040, 1041, 1065, 1120, 1120S) across the United States
- Provide tax advisory and planning services to small business customers
- Interact with clients digitally (video conference and over the phone) to provide tax advisory and support – understanding tax obligations, helping with tax planning, helping businesses track and maximize deductions, etc.
- Provide delightful, high-quality customer service while utilizing company practices and procedures to answer routine tax questions and documenting interactions with clients
- 1-3 years of experience in tax preparation and tax advisory, with a working knowledge of federal and state tax compliance
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Taxation would be ideal not required
- Enrolled Agent Certification is required
- Experience using tax software such as Lacerte or ProConnect and bookkeeping software (QuickBooks Online preferred)
- Exceptional level of attention to detail and accountability to high-quality tax preparation standards
- Enthusiasm for serving customers and working on a team with other like-minded tax experts, especially in a dynamic and evolving work environment
- Experience using accounting software such as QuickBooks Online and/or Xero
- High-quality communication skills (written and oral)
- Excel at organization and problem solving with strong time-management skills
- Must be eligible to work in the US
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.