International Tax Manager – Owings Mills, MD
VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
Do you want to work a firm with a progressive culture, flex time and 20% above market compensation as a tax manager? Then this is the opportunity for you.
This opportunity provides growth and leadership in a fast-paced environment, perfect for individuals who want opportunity, growth and new challenges.
They're very competitive in both salaries and benefits.
Among the benefits offered:
- Salary Range of $85,000 – $120,000
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, & Vision coverage, HSA, & FSA
- Paid & Voluntary Life Insurance
- Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability insurance
- PTO – 8 paid holidays
- Flex Work Schedules
- Savings and investments: 401(k) plans with company match
- Retirement planning & investment options with their financial advisors
- Paid CPA exam study material, license renewal, & memberships to professional organizations
- Tuition reimbursement
- Patient care program
- Free Counselling
- Manage the delivery of a full range of international tax services and advise U.S. and foreign multinational companies on the tax implications of their international operations as well as coordinate U.S. tax laws with foreign tax laws to develop an optimal worldwide tax strategy.
- Focus on engagement management and operational excellence.
- Perform a range of tax procedures in accordance with the size and complexity of the engagement.
- Manage the day-to-day interaction and expectations of clients.
- Develop people management and team building skills.
- Demonstrate leadership with subordinates on engagements.
- Support execution of engagement responsibilities.
- Demonstrate personal productivity by working efficiently and effectively.
- Understand the firm's financial model and ensure profitable delivery of engagements.
- Engage in business development opportunities and achieve appropriate business development goals.
- Build solid, effective client relationships.
- Reviews complex individual and corporate tax returns.
- Prepare research for complex tax issues.
- Manage, research, schedule, supervise, and review tax engagements.
- Guide clients through business processes, such as succession and tax planning.
- General knowledge of accounting principles and/or regulations impacting each engagement or project, financial markets, analysis and reporting of financial data.
Experience: A minimum of 5 to 6 years of very recent experience in a large professional services or public accounting firm driving strategic management.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field. Master's in Tax preferred
Certifications/Licenses: CPA certification. JD or EA may be accepted in place of CPA certification.
BS in Accounting Required
MS in Tax Preferred
5-10 years current public accounting experience
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.