VALiNTRY is seeking a Payroll Specialist. This individual partners with third party vendors in the support, configuration and maintenance of the HR Systems for the organization . Ensures that the integrity and security of HR systems are met, monitored and maintained.
- Partner with vendors in the administration and configuration of HR applications to optimize functionality. Act as subject matter expert in the use of the application and partner with the vendor to resolve issues or learn about new functionality.
- Serve as the daily contact for HRIS and payroll vendors and third-party administrators.
- Provide security administration and support for end users to become self-sufficient in building and running basic reports.
- Participate in the identification and definition of requirements of business needs for technology solutions to support HR/business initiatives. Act as liaison between internal and external teams to ensure clear understanding and documentation of the requirements.
- Support HR system projects, identify required resources and participate in project timeline.
- Analyze system updates and support functional users in test plan development, testing, resolution of issues and timing to ensure minimal impact on HR business processes.
- Assist in the development, administration, maintenance and modification of HRIS processes, procedures and guidelines.
- Collaborate, cross-train and serve as back-up on various payroll, compensation and benefit processes.
- Comply with applicable federal, state and local laws, rules, and regulations; maintains knowledge of and follows all company policies and procedures.
- Associate degree or an equivalent of two years of applicable experience.
- Two years of previous human resources systems experience.
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Strong understanding of HR systems, structure, functions and processes. Experience with an HRIS such as ADP, Ultimate Software, and Workday.
- Thorough knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong understanding of HR processes and data, across all HR functional areas.
- Effective organizational and interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous exposure to project-related activities through active participation in system-related projects.
- Excellent organizational, time-management, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States. [Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
VALiNTRY Services and all its divisions are equal opportunity employers. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other federal or state protected category.
For a full list of our current Financial and Administrative openings, please visit our website
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.