We are seeking a Sales Administrator for our Viera office. The sales administrator will provide support to sales managers in their designated community by performing a number of administrative tasks.
- Interacting with Potential Buyers, Realtors/Brokers externally and Sales Administrators and Managers, Design Studio Staff and Construction Staff internally.
- Open all model homes each day for proper presentation.
- Do a cleanliness and maintenance checklist.
- Take stock of any needed inventory and supplies.
- Meet and greet visitors and follow the drip campaign, to include thank you cards, and email updates.
- Maintain all sales demonstration tools, including brochures and pricing on inventory sheets. Keep community site map updated daily.
- Assist sales managers with all needed tasks, field photos, sales and lottery events.
- Be able demonstrate model and inventory home features with prospects.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel.
- Business professional presentation.
- Strong customer service skills.
- One or more years in supporting sales or marketing staff is preferred.
- Must be flexible and be available to work one weekend day and some holidays.
See all of our open Finance positions at www.valintryfinancial.com/find-jobs
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.