Senior Accountant – Public Accounting
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. Current or/and very recent Public Accounting experience will be REQUIRED.
We are currently seeking a Senior Accountant for our Tax Department.
This is a full-time position performing tax and accounting assignments for individuals and businesses. The qualified candidate will have a bachelor’s in accounting, a minimum of 3 current years’ experience in public accounting, and will be CPA licensed or close to completion of exam.
In addition, the qualified candidate must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong computer skills, excellent time management and organizational abilities, as well as the ability to communicate technical issues clearly with all levels of internal personnel and external contacts.
Our firm enjoys a business atmosphere that embraces work/life balance, is on the leading edge of technology, and strongly supports the training and advancement of our staff. For regular positions, we offer an extra hours bonus, full benefits package that includes a reduced workweek during off season, health/dental/vision/life/disability insurance, 401(k), paid vacation/sick/personal time, tuition reimbursement, and more
Fun Facts About Sarasota FL
- Sarasota has an average temperature of 72.6 degrees. That means even in the winter, you remain comfortable and warm.
- This city in Florida welcomes 4 million visitors every year. It is a tourist haven, which makes it a great place to live since family members and friends will enjoy coming to visit.
- Sarasota County has 13 public beaches and over 35 miles of powder-soft sand along the beachfront. Sarasota's Siesta Key beach has been consistently named one of the top beaches in the United States.
- The Sarasota County also has over 1,000 public, private and semi-private golf courses for residents and visitors to enjoy. Since the weather is lovely all year long, you can play any time of the year.
- Sarasota County is made up of over 42% water. If you love being near the water, this is the perfect city for you.
- Sarasota was ranked as the best small city in the US. There are a lot of small cities in the U.S., making this a high honor for our community.
- Aside from the ocean, Sarasota contains Myakka River, which has 58 miles of canoeing, kayaking and fishing opportunities.
- This town has just over 52,000 residents, an ideal size for a smaller town.
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.