Senior Audit Associate – El Campo, TX
VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
We are a full-service CPA firm offering tax, audit, and business advisory services. As one of the ten (10) largest public accounting firms in based Houston and the largest locally headquartered firm, we are able to provide an excellent opportunity for individual career development, competitive salary and benefit packages which include profit-sharing, flex-time options, bonuses, free parking and much more. We have tripled in size over the past eight years and continues to attract the top talent in the marketplace by offering individuals work/life balance in their career.
Our ideal candidate is expected to perform all aspects of an audit or examination with minimum supervision, as well as direct a number of staff auditors concerning work to be performed:
- Work review, decision making and time budget management are essential parts of this important audit position
- Execute day-to-day activities of audit engagements of various clients
- Interact with clients to help ensure the information flow from the client to the audit team is efficient, serving as a liaison between clients and upper management
- Supervise Staff Auditors and Interns on engagements
- Judge the sustainability of expenditures to be incurred on an engagement, both by themselves and by those they supervise
- All other duties assigned by your supervisor or manager
The right audit candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to interface with all levels of the organization and with our clients:
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Accounting
- CPA license or in pursuit of CPA license
- 3-5 years audit experience in a public accounting firm
- Ability to make appropriate decisions regarding accounting and auditing matters
- Ability to perform and direct the broadest range of accounting tasks so that the direct participation of supervisors, managers or partners is kept to a minimum
Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Accounting
3-5 years recent public accounting experience
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 407-392-3128 | M: 407-917-7584
E: [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.