Senior Audit Associate – Seymour, IN
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
Our client provides Top Shelf Assurance Services, Business Services, Healthcare Consulting, Business Valuations, Employee Benefits Consulting, and Tax Consulting/Compliance Services to organizations of all shapes and sizes in 13 locations nationwide.
For the past 50+ years, they have maintained a solid reputation for serving clients in the following industries; Healthcare, Not-for-Profit, Construction, Manufacturing, Distribution, and Agribusiness.
Starting from conception, they've always held true to the concept that as a Firm, they would always provide Management with the necessary resources, suggestions, and ideas to help enhance the success of their entire organization. This philosophy has helped them to become one of the largest CPA and consulting Firms in the U.S.
They take great pride in the relationships they’ve built with their clients and truly appreciate the experience of working side-by-side with them.
THE SENIOR AUDITOR:
- Planning, scheduling and orchestrating all aspects of assurance engagements.
- Performing and completing field work to include the preparation of complex work papers along with monitoring the work paper preparation of Staff.
- Preparing financial statements and performing risk assessments.
- Ensuring completion of all assigned engagements.
- Building relationships with clients and contacts.
- Training and mentoring Staff Accountants.
- Travel of up to 20 overnights annually; work at other offices, driving to/from client locations and an occasional day trip.
- The ability to lift up to 15 pounds, sit for long periods of time.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Superb attention to detail.
- Experience with MS Office applications and Accounting software.
- Experience working within a paperless accounting environment.
- Must be comfortable working in a team environment with changing priorities and deadlines.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Master’s Degree in Tax – Preferred
- Active CPA or CPA eligible/in-process
- 2-5 years of recent public accounting experience
- 2-5 years of engagement running experience with small to mid-size companies preferred.
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.