Senior Audit Manager
VALiNTRYfinancial specializes in helping Highly Qualified CPA's find amazing new opportunities. As with all our Public Accounting roles, to be considered you must have 3+ years of current / recent U.S. based Public Accounting Firm experience and your U.S. State issued CPA License must be Active or in process.
About this Opportunity:
Since they opened our doors in 1982, our firm's mission has been to build relationships that benefit their clients, associates and community. They start by doing what that promise without errors or surprises, and working with clients as a team to build trust and accountability. Getting to know their clients and their business is a priority, so they can provide fresh ideas that help them take the next step toward their goals.
Our firm provides assurance, accounting, tax and business consulting services to middle-market companies and private clients in a variety of industries. Wherever you are in your growth cycle, whether you're here in Georgia or elsewhere in the world, that's where they meet you. Their specialty practices organize their services around client's unique needs. They aren't the biggest firm in town, or always the least expensive, and they don't want to be. Their clients will tell you that they go above and beyond for them and consistently give them much more than they expect.
- Manage several competing priorities simultaneously
- Monitor management reports to ensure engagements are on track (budget and scheduled date of completion)
- Responsible for quality and timeliness of all work on assigned team engagements
- Prepares client billings accurately and timely
- Effectively balance client and firm management responsibilities
- Communicate with clients and team members on resolving plan compliance issues
- Act as a mentor to Staff and assist with recruiting and retention.
- Develop positive relationships with client personnel.
- Identify potential opportunities for new and/or extended client services.
- 7+ years of experience working in a public accounting firm.
- Current CPA designation required
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Accounting
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- CPA required
- 7+ years recent public accounting experience
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.