Senior Audit Manager – Boerne/Greater Metro San Antonio
VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
We are a full-service CPA firm offering tax, audit, and business advisory services. As one of the ten (10) largest public accounting firms based in Houston and the largest locally headquartered firm, we are able to provide an excellent opportunity for individual career development, competitive salary and benefit packages which include profit-sharing, flex-time options, bonuses, free parking and much more. We have tripled in size over the past eight years and continues to attract the top talent in the marketplace by offering individuals work/life balance in their career.
- Manage several competing priorities simultaneously
- Monitor management reports to ensure engagements are on track (budget and scheduled date of completion)
- Responsible for quality and timeliness of all work on assigned team engagements
- Prepares client billings accurately and timely
- Effectively balance client and firm management responsibilities
- Communicate with clients and team members on resolving plan compliance issues
• Candidates must have 7+ years relevant assurance experience in employee benefits plans
• Current CPA designation required
Bachelor's or Master's degree in accounting
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
7+ years recent public accounting experience
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 407-392-3128 | M: 407-917-7584
E: [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.