Senior Audit Manager – Chicago, IL
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of Tax and Audit professionals to Local, Regional, and National sized Firms.
To be considered, at a minimum… current or/and very recent Public Accounting experience will be REQUIRED.
Audit professionals demonstrate deep specialization through an understanding of the market and business challenges their clients face and a commitment to audit quality. We are looking for a Senior Audit Manager for our manufacturing & distribution clients/commercial services division.
- Taking responsibility of client relationships with a variety of clients to build positive relationships.
- Leading multiple teams and providing performance feedback to all members of those teams when engagements end. That takes dedication, but we believe in you and value your feedback.
- Communicating with clients to manage expectations, ensure satisfaction, and lead change efforts effectively.
- Promoting new ideas and business solutions that result in extended services to existing clients. We encourage you to be creative and become an expert so that you can make a difference at our firm.
- Continue learning the latest developments and the firm's standards and policies.
- Staying on top of industry developments and their effects on client's competitive position.
- You will play a key role in future business generation by identifying new business opportunities through networking within industry. With your help, we will continue to grow as a firm.
- 7+ years of recent public accounting external audit experience with financial services clients. SEC audit experience is preferred.
- Your skills should include organization, communication, technical, time management, and accounting and auditing as you work effectively with clients and adequately handle multiple engagements and teams.
- It is important that you interact with clients, prospects, all levels of staff, and colleagues in a professional fashion.
- You will need to be able to multi-task since planning, executing, and wrapping up various engagements may have to be performed concurrently.
- We require experience supervising engagement team members and instructing them on completing assigned task.
- This position requires you to be a licensed CPA in the state of New York or New Jersey or be able to be licensed in these states.
- Ability to work additional hours as needed and travel to various client sites.
EDUCATION and LICENSES
- Bachelor's degree in accounting. Masters preferred.
- Must be CPA certified and have an active CPA license.
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.