Senior Audit Manager – Houston, TX
VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
- Manage several competing priorities simultaneously
- Monitor management reports to ensure engagements are on track (budget and scheduled date of completion)
- Responsible for quality and timeliness of all work on assigned team engagements
- Prepares client billings accurately and timely
- Effectively balance client and firm management responsibilities
- Communicate with clients and team members on resolving plan compliance issues
- Candidates must have 7+ years relevant assurance experience
- Current CPA designation required
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in accounting
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- CPA required
- 7+ years recent public accounting experience
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.