Senior Audit Manager – San Antonio, TX
VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
Our Firm helps clients focus on their goals and obstacles and provides support to help them navigate through different stages of their lifecycle. Our professionals take the time to understand your operations and design a strategy unique to those needs. As advisors, we deliver a variety of assurance, tax, accounting and specialized solutions that provide clients with the information necessary to successfully manage their business and everyday lives.
- Plan and perform operational and financial audits for all aspects of the company's operations.
- Identify weak internal control practices and recognize opportunities for improvement to internal control environments.
- Plan and oversee audits including the preparation of the related audit program by clearly defining the audit steps that are needed to achieve the audit objectives and testing the identified internal control strengths and weaknesses of the business process.
- Design and conduct testing procedures.
- Prepare Audit reports as necessary.
- Domestic and international travel required (up to 35%)
- 7+ years of auditing experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required
- CPA required
- SOX experience required
- 3+ years of direct management experience is required
- Strong operational audit background required
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- CPA active
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant accounting experience required
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.