Senior Audit Manager – St. Clair Shores, MI
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size, and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
We offer a full range of accounting, tax and consulting services to clients throughout the U.S. We are honored repeatedly for our great workplace environment and growth, including winning more than 40 awards in the past five years. We are very excited about our growth opportunities and are seeking individuals with an entrepreneurial energy and commitment to client service to join our team!
- Demonstrates ownership and responsibility of engagement and tasks assigned including the proactive communication of status, issues and other concerns with the engagement director in an organized, accurate and timely manner.
- Complies with all professional and Firm requirements (e.g., personnel manual requirements, time entry procedures, audit quality control document requirements, etc.) including complying with confidentiality requirements (e.g. client information, proposal information, personnel information, job-related information, etc.).
- Participates in proposal process, client presentation, Board presentations, firm marketing initiatives and other similar functions.
- Maintains a continued base knowledge of accounting and audit requirements/regulations.
- Exhibits the ability to mentor and develop staff personnel including participation in the recruitment and retention of professional staff.
- Demonstrates proactive communication with supervisors regarding career development and career plans.
- Maintains a positive attitude and is receptive to constructive criticism.
- Demonstrates ethical behavior.
- Demonstrates the ability to learn, through formal and/or on-the-job training, the assigned tasks and the ability to excel in such areas.
- Exhibits appropriate written communication skills.
- Identifies internal opportunities and recommends methods to improve service, work processes and financial performance, e.g. expense management.
- Demonstrates an ability to adjust to non-routine assignments/unexpected situations.
- Assists in the implementation of quality improvement initiatives.
- Assists co-workers in the completion of tasks and assignments as requested by supervisors, demonstrating team work skills.
- Must have the capability to professionally and appropriately communicate with a diverse group of individuals.
- Must be able to work within a diverse team and demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must exhibit a high degree of professionalism including the ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Must have a desire to learn and be flexible.
- Must have effective leadership skills.
- Must be computer literate with the capability of performing at an intermediate or advanced level with respect to the Microsoft Office Suite of products or similar software applications.
- Must be capable of performing at an intermediate level with respect to the firm’s billing software programs.
- Must be highly organized and capable of managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to demonstrate critical thinking and analytical skills are essential.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Master’s preferred
- Active CPA license
- At least eight years of recent public accounting experience
- Minimum of (5) years of supervisory experience
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.