Senior Audit Manager – DC
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
Our firm structure facilitates personal growth, professional development and continued education. Applicants should be detail oriented, able to meet deadlines, have a strong desire to learn, and a solid work ethic.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for overseeing all audit related decisions and activities in the organization. You will help us stay compliant and up-to-date.
- In-Charge of audits–responsible for all stages of the audit–planning, fieldwork, and wrap-up Preparing all necessary financial statement and related disclosures and reportable conditions, letters, etc.
- Developing an understanding of client's business, and becoming a functional expert in the area.
- Keeping abreast of latest developments as they affect GAAP and the firm’s standards and policies.
- Anticipating and addressing client concerns.
- Monitoring and reporting the productivity of staff.
- Recognizing and informing senior management of opportunities to increase level and types of services to clients.
- Ensuring professional development through ongoing education and obtaining additional certifications as appropriate.
- 8+ years of tax consulting/ compliance experience in public accounting or a combination of corporate and public accounting experience
- A valid CPA license is required
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Exceptional client relationship management and client service skills
- Commitment to mentoring and developing associates
- Successful track record in developing business with new clients
- Proven success in identifying and selling additional services
Bachelor’s Degree Required
CPA/Eligible Designation Required
8+ years of experience required
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 941.417.5505 | M: 941.504.3752
E: [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.