Senior Manager – Transaction Advisory Services
VALiNTRYfinancial specializes in helping Highly Qualified CPAs find amazing new opportunities. As with all our Public Accounting roles, to be considered you must have 3+ years of current / recent U.S. based Public Accounting Firm experience and your U.S. State issued CPA License must be Active or in process.
Our client is a progressive, fast-growing firm looking for a Senior Manager to join their dynamic Transaction Advisory Team.
They are a top 50 CPA-led advisory firm that is passionate about helping others and helping clients to maximize their opportunities. They have more than 500 team members spread out over 20+ states, who do business nationally and internationally with clients in more than 40 countries, and they collectively speak more than 30 languages.
- Plan, execute, direct and complete financial/accounting due diligence for private equity and strategic buyers and sellers from a variety of industries, including Hospitality Manufacturing & Distribution, Retail, Technology, and Business Services.
- Develop relationships with clients and engage in effective interactions with target company executives
- Compiling and analyzing historical financial data/financial statements provided by buyer and/or seller as well as conducting interviews with buyer or seller
- Commenting on the quality of the client or selling company earnings (Quality of Earnings/normalized EBITDA) by highlighting significant business profitability trends and overly aggressive accounting policies
- Supervise managers, seniors and associates and provide performance review feedback
- Assist Partners on proposals and new business opportunities by drafting responses, participating in the proposal process, building client relationships, demonstrating knowledge of client business and communicating directly with the buyer and seller.
- Manage client expectations concerning project deliverables and deadlines and lead change efforts effectively.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships and cross-sell services.
- Communicate (verbally and in writing) externally with clients and internally with all levels of the organization to successfully accomplish objectives portraying knowledge and confidence
- Strong current knowledge in US GAAP, GAAS, transaction advisory services and/or mergers and acquisitions.
- Strong leadership, training, and mentoring skills
- Continuously fostering relationships with coworkers (through all services lines) and clients (both strategics and private equity)
- Participating in a work environment that values and promotes camaraderie, collaboration and giving back to the community
- Traveling approx. 15-20%
- 7+years of recent experience in External Audit or Transaction Advisory
- Bachelor's Degree (Master's preferred)
- Active CPA License
- Strong understanding and application of MS Excel, Word, Outlook, Etc.
- Strong understanding / knowledge of GAAP
- Demonstrating poise working with private equity and corporate executives
- Working effectively and personably with a diverse group
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance on the first day of employment
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401k with Profit Sharing
- Discretionary Time Off structure
- Parental Leave – coverage for both spouses
- Summer Hours/Flextime
- Tuition Assistance Program and CPA support program with cash incentive upon completion
- "Dress your Day” – jeans casual to business professional depending on your day
- Discretionary incentive compensation based on firm, group and individual performance
- Incentive compensation related to origination of new client sales
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.