Tax Senior – Santa Rosa, CA
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
We utilize our variety of experiences within the firm to provide comprehensive accounting, tax, valuation and business advisory services to the full range of industries throughout the United States.
We believe in the value of relationships. We view every client relationship like a partnership, and truly believe that our success is a result of your success. We are committed to providing close, personal attention to our clients. We take pride in giving you the assurance that the personal assistance you receive comes from years of advanced training, technical experience and financial acumen. Our continual investment of time and resources in professional continuing education, state-of-the-art computer technology and extensive business relationships is indicative of our commitment to excellence.
- Review tax returns prepared by staff and make recommendations regarding accuracy and tax savings opportunities
- Prepare more complex tax returns for individuals, trusts, partnerships, and corporations
- Proactively interact with key client management to gather information, resolve tax-related problems, and make recommendations for business and process improvements
- Assist partners on proposals and business development calls
- Gain understanding of client operations, processes, and business objectives.
- Possess an understanding of state and foreign tax issues.
- Perform other job-related duties as necessary.
- Excellent project management, analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Strong experience in staff and tax management
- Strong leadership, training, and mentoring skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic team environment
- Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness combined with a cooperative attitude
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to multitask and complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- CPA certification
- Minimum of 2-3 years of professional experience, preferably with a public accounting firm
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.