VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
Seeking a CPA senior tax professional with 3-5 years or more experience with business tax return preparation and review, federal and state tax research and business consulting. Solid understanding of the tax codes and regulations with the ability to schedule time and workload of multiple engagements. Proficiency with Ultratax, Creative Solutions, Quickbooks and RIA/Checkpoint a plus. This new position provides unlimited opportunity for professional development and advancement with an established growth-oriented CPA firm located in Tampa and Clearwater, Florida.
- Work collaboratively with all members of the tax practice including partners on client engagements
- Strong working knowledge of firm software and technology resources
- To develop & expand strong client relationships and exceptional technical taxation skills
- BA or BS in Accounting or related field required, Masters degree preferred
- 3-5 years of public accounting experience in a tax environment, with a concentrated focus on complicated corporation returns, including multi state taxation preferred
- Strong skills in research and writing required
- CPA or CPA candidate required
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles, practices, and procedures on manual and automated systems
- Experience with flow through entities preferred
- Experience with clients in automotive dealership and retail industries preferred
- Experience multi-state taxation is preferred
- Thorough working knowledge of MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required
- Proficient verbal and written English communication skills; ability to communicate effectively required
- Professional demeanor towards duties and responsibilities, particularly with regard to independence, professional ethics, and the exercise of professional judgment required
- Strong organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills required
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- CPA required or CPA Eligible
- 3-5 years of public accounting experience
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.