Senior Tax Manager
VALiNTRYfinancial specializes in helping Highly Qualified CPA's find amazing new opportunities. As with all our Public Accounting roles, to be considered you must have 3+ years of current / recent U.S. based Public Accounting Firm experience and your U.S. State issued CPA License must be Active or in process.
About this Opportunity:
- Review of Corporate, Individual, Fiduciary, Non-Profit and Partnership Tax Returns.
- Tax Planning and Projections.
- Research tax issues and provide tax planning and consulting services.
- Prepare correspondence to taxing authorities.
- Keeping up-to-date on current tax practices and technical issues.
- Understanding of income tax laws as they relate to various entities.
- Evaluating alternative actions to lessen tax burden and cost of compliance.
- Recognize and communicate potential risks and identify potential changes in tax policy.
- Build client relationships.
- Manage, develop, train and mentor staff and assess performance.
- Actively participate in recruiting talent to the firm.
- Attend professional development, networking events and training seminars on a regular basis.
- Team with partners and managers on proposals and business development calls.
- Identify opportunities in new and existing clients.
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors or Master's Degree in Accounting
- 8 to 12 Years of public accounting tax experience
- Minimum of 6 years of previous supervisory experience
- CPA designation
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and research skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Be proficient in use of computers and firm utilized tax software
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- CPA Designation Required
- 8+ years of experience required
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.