Senior Tax Manager – Boston, MA
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY:
Our client is one of the world’s leading independent audit, tax and advisory firms, boasting more than 10,000 professionals in over 60 countries World-Wide.
They help dynamic organizations on all levels unlock their growth potential by providing relevant, significant, and innovative advice.
Led by friendly, open-minded Partners, our firm uses professional insight and earned experience to understand and find solutions for complex issues faced by privately owned, publicly listed and public sector clients.
When you join this firm, you’re getting more than just a job; you’re making a difference and becoming part of the “team experience”.
Simply put, the “team experience” involves building a healthy, high-performing cultural atmosphere where people feel valued, respected, and encouraged to contribute to the very best of their abilities.
At the very heart of it all, our people drive our passion for the business of accounting. Our Professionals live, breathe, and continually exhibit these three core principles: People, Professional Development, & Diversity.
As a firm fully committed to creating an environment where you can thrive professionally and personally
our client offers very competitive salaries and benefits.
Among the benefits offered:
• Salary Range of $100,000 – $150,000
• Medical and Dental insurance
• Life Insurance
• Short-Term and Long-Term Disability insurance
• PTO – paid time off
• Discretionary bonuses
• Savings and investments: 401(k) plan with company match
• CPA review course and exam reimbursement
• Tuition reimbursement
• Corporate discounts
• Oversee the efforts of multiple client services teams on client engagements.
• Successfully manage all aspects of the client service relationship and will strive to develop specific knowledge of the client’s business and industry.
• Interacting closely with clients to provide innovative tax planning, consulting, and compliance expertise.
• Manage the client’s tax compliance needs, anticipate tax and business issues, and recognize tax planning opportunities.
• Provide primary and secondary review of complex tax returns.
• Work closely with partners and staff on client management, practice development, and business development activities.
• Successfully train, motivate, and development less-experienced staff.
• Develop reasonable time budgets and effectively monitor performance of Staff.
• Delegate, supervise and evaluate Staff and Seniors.
• Act as a mentor to Staff and assist with recruiting and retention.
• Develop positive relationships with client personnel.
• Identify potential opportunities for new and/or extended client services.
• Perform other essential duties as needed.
• 8+ years of experience working in a public accounting firm
• Leading and developing a Tax Staff.
• Superior leadership, business development, recruiting, training, coaching, and mentoring skills.
• Superior written, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
• Core Industry experience covered/preferred = Publicly & Privately Held Companies, Government Agencies, Financial Institutions, Civic and Religious Organizations, Consumer and Industrial Products, Financial Services, Not-for-Profit, Private Equity, and Technology.
• SALT experience a PLUS.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required.
• Master’s Degree in Tax and/or JD preferred.
• MUST have an active CPA license.
• Computer expertise including knowledge of tax software and technology required.
• Frequent obligations outside of the typical work day (i.e. breakfast or dinner meetings) participating in relationship/business building activities.
• Ability to work moderate overtime throughout the year with heavier overtime required during busy seasons.
• Total estimated work hours = 2400
• Annual charge hour expectations = 1200 – 1400 hours.
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 407-392-3128 | M: 407-917-7584
E: [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.