Senior Tax Manager – Chicago, IL
– Bachelors degree in Accounting, Economics or other relevant field of study required
– Advanced degree preferred
– Eight (8) or more years of prior experience required; of which at least five (5) must be within a transfer pricing consulting practice.
– Prior experience supervising professionals on a project or engagement basis required
– Experience with review of tax provisions from a transfer pricing perspective preferred
– Prior experience applying knowledge of the interplay between transfer pricing and other areas of tax preferred
– Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel, PowerPoint and Word
– Prior exposure to tax research databases and/or other tax-related software beneficial; knowledge of statistical analysis software is preferred.
Skills & Abilities:
– Excellent oral and written communication skills
– Superior analytical and research skills
– Solid organizational skills especially ability to meet project deadlines with a focus on details
– Ability to successfully multi-task while working independently or within a group environment
– Proven ability to work in a deadline-driven environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously
– Capable of effective managing a team of tax professionals and delegating work assignments as needed
– Capacity to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and client personnel
– Ability to encourage team environment on engagements and contribute to the professional development of assigned personnel
– Executive presence and ability to act as primary contact on assigned engagements
– Ability to successfully interact with professionals at all levels
– Ability to research taxation topics and communicate or compose written analysis effectively
– Ability to network and develop business within Transfer Pricing
– Ability to successfully interact with professionals at all levels within and outside the Transfer Pricing practice
– Excellent research skills and project management
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.