Senior Tax Manager – Encino, CA
We are seeking a Senior Tax Manager for an opening in a CPA/Business Management firm located in Encino, CA. The candidate must be technically well versed in current federal and CA tax law and related filing requirements, GAAP, and possess proficient knowledge of personal service related businesses.
- Communication and general consultation with clients including help in the determination of entity, retirement planning, tax planning, and financial issues
- Develop and maintain Firm relationships with clients
- The continuous expansion of personal and professional skills as well as supervision and training of tax personnel
- Manage due dates and workflow and ensure timely filing of tax returns and other correspondence
- Supervision, review of tax returns for corporations, partnerships, individuals and trusts; preparation of more complex returns.
- Supervise, review and preparation of year-end tax projections
Education, and skills:
- Current California CPA license required
- 7+ years current public accounting experience
- Specialty in taxation fo small to medium size business and high net worth individuals
- Strong written, verbal and analytical skills
- Masters in taxation desireable
- Proficient in Lacerte and QuickBooks
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.