SeniorTax Manager – Greenville, SC
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
- Provide tax compliance and advisory services to a variety of clients, including Fortune 500 companies, private companies and owner-managed businesses
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team helping to provide industry knowledge and experience, industries may include but not be limited to financial services, insurance, manufacturing, retail, or utilities.
- Conduct tax research
- Keep informed of current tax developments and effectively apply tax knowledge/research to a specific client’s situations
- Advise clients and be responsible for delivering high quality tax service and advice, including analyzing business processes and identifying ways to automate processes and/or implement improved processes
- Provide overall leadership, supervision, training, and performance feedback to staff
- Develop business by expanding existing relationships with clients, maintaining personal networks, and participating in civic, business, and professional organizations
- Candidates should be growth-motivated with the objectives to grow his/her practice with compliance and consulting service
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated ability to interact effectively at all level
- 10+ years in tax accounting required, preferably with a Big Four or Regional Firm
- CPA certification required
- Corptax, OneSource, and/or TaxStream experience highly preferred
- Strong skills in tax research and writing preferred
- 4 years of supervisory experience highly preferred
- Tax return review experience required
- BS in Accounting required
- Master’s in Taxation preferred
BS in Accounting Required
10+ years of professional level accounting experience
4+ years of supervisory experience
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 941.417.5505 | M: 941.504.3752
E: [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.