CPA Senior Tax Manager – Richmond VA
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
- Solving problems!
- Building and servicing our partnerships and high net-worth individuals with estate, gift and trust tax planning and compliance needs
- Leveraging your project management, analytical, interpersonal, and communication abilities
- Leading and developing Tax Staff and Seniors in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Demonstrating superior client service skills
What you need for this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Masters preferred
- Must be CPA certified and have an active CPA license
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in public accounting with a minimum of 3 years of managerial experience
- Proficiency with personal computers including spreadsheet software programs. Experience with ProSystem fx, CCH, RIA, and/or Engagement is a plus
- Demonstrated background working with pass through entity taxation, particularly with partnerships
- Preferred partnership experience includes entity structuring, operating agreement review and consultation, compliance, allocations, partner transactions and related matters
- Experience with complex individual tax compliance and planning as well as estate tax compliance and planning are a plus
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S. or B.A.) in Accounting, Masters preferred
- State CPA license required
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.