CPA SeniorTax Manager – Rockville, MD
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
What your day looks like:
- Solving problems!
- Leveraging your project management, analytical, interpersonal, and communication abilities
- Leading and developing Tax Staff, Seniors and Managers in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Demonstrating superior client service skills
What you need for this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Masters preferred
- Must be CPA certified and have an active CPA license
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in public accounting with a minimum of 3 years of managerial experience
- Client industry experience in Real Estate, Construction or Distribution is a plus
- Proficiency with personal computers including spreadsheet software programs. Experience with ProSystem fx, CCH, RIA, and/or Engagement is a plus
What you can expect from us:
- Shared values, including uncompromising integrity, a passion for excellence and mutual respect
- Collaborative environment focused on career and leadership development
- Flexible work arrangements with generous PTO
- Competitive salary and bonus program
- “Dress for your Day” policy
Our mission is to make a difference for our people and our clients. If these values align with yours, we’d like to hear from you.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S. or B.A.) in Accounting, Masters preferred
- State CPA license required
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.