Senior Audit Manager
VALiNTRYfinancial specializes in helping Highly-Qualified CPA’s find amazing new opportunities. As with all our Public Accounting roles, to be considered you must have 3+ years of current / recent U.S. based Public Accounting Firm experience and your U.S. State issued CPA License must be Active or in process.
About this Opportunity:
Our firm’s mission is to build relationships that benefit their clients, associates and community.
They start by doing what they promise, without errors or surprises, and by working with clients in a team environment, to build trust and accountability.
Getting to know their clients and their client’s business is a priority, so they can provide fresh ideas that help them take the next steps toward their goals.
Our firm provides assurance, accounting, tax and business consulting services to middle-market companies and private clients in a variety of industries. Wherever you are in your growth cycle, whether you’re here in Florida or elsewhere in the world, that’s where they meet you.
Their specialty practices organize their services around client’s unique needs.
They may not be the absolute biggest firm in town, nor the least expensive, but that’s by design.
Their clients will rave that they go above and beyond, and consistently provide much greater value than they expected.
- Manage several competing priorities simultaneously
- Monitor management reports to ensure engagements are on track (budget and scheduled date of completion)
- Responsible for quality and timeliness of all work on assigned team engagements
- Prepares client billings accurately and timely
- Effectively balance client and firm management responsibilities
- Communicate with clients and team members on resolving plan compliance issues
- Act as a mentor to Staff and assist with recruiting and retention.
- Develop positive relationships with client personnel.
- Identify potential opportunities for new and/or extended client services.
- 10+ years of experience working in a public accounting firm.
- Active CPA designation required
- Bachelor’s degree Accounting required
- Master’s degree in Accounting preferred
- 10+ years recent public accounting experience
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.