Sr. Tax Manager
VALiNTRYfinance specializes in helping Highly Qualified CPA's find amazing new opportunities. As with all our Public Accounting roles, to be considered you must have 3+ years of current / recent U.S. based Public Accounting Firm experience and your U.S. State issued CPA License must be Active or in process.
About this Opportunity:
For over 40 years, our firm has proudly served the Southeast as one of the region's most respected accounting firms and business advisors. Our strong relationships with clients, team members and the community are the keys to our shared success. We look forward to continuing to serve the community and surrounding areas for the next 40 years and more.
The foundation of our culture is our team members. Not only do we encourage professional growth, we value time spent with family, creating a work and home life balance.
Our environment consists of seasoned team members that strive for excellence. Our clients appreciate the collaborative and long-term relationships we've built. We offer competitive salaries, flexible work arrangements and continued growth and education opportunities.
- Sr. Tax manager will review and/or prepare tax returns (Corporation, Partnership and Individual).
- We are looking for someone who will also take on a Senior Managerial role and supervise/oversee/review the work of all other staff accountants.
- The position is full-time with great benefits (health insurance, retirement, etc.).
- The senior manager will be a key participant in the tax strategy, compliance and accounting activities of the organization.
- Candidate should be a self-starter and have the ability to manage and complete multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Public Accounting (BS in Accounting).
- Corporation, Partnership and Individual tax preparation and review.
- Strong technical tax preparation and review skills
- Tax Audit Representation experience
- Must have excellent computer skills (QuickBooks & Microsoft office programs).
- Excellent time management skills with ability to prioritize/multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work with staff members of diverse accounting background.
- Ability to interact with clients in a professional manner.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- An exceptional work-ethic.
- Bachelor's Degree Required – Master's Preferred
- CPA/Eligible Designation Required
- 7+ years of experience required
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.