Senior Tax Manager – Northbrook IL
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
Talented professionals deserve valuable benefits. We value our employees’ hard work and dedication, offering a benefits package that includes a profit sharing and 401(k) plan, health and dental insurance, life insurance, flexible work arrangements, and paid vacation and holiday time. We believe that our clients are best served through long-term relationships. Therefore, we hire professional staff with a focus on the future. The trust and respect of our clients is a prize we hold in the highest regard – we believe this creates an obligation for us to provide the continuity of services only long-term relationships can support.
- Review of a broad range of individual, corporate, S-Corporation, Partnership and other entity tax returns, including multi-state and consolidated returns
- Perform tax research to assist associates, principals and clients with tax compliance and tax planning issues
- Represent clients in federal and state tax audits, and in resolving tax disputes
- Mentor and coach associates to foster their career development
- Collaborate with other firm specialists as you serve our clients, including Financial Advisors, Corporate Investigators and other specialized consulting resources
- Serve as a high-level tax resource for associates, principals and clients
- Network and build referral relationships
- 8+ years of tax consulting/ compliance experience in public accounting or a combination of corporate and public accounting experience
- A valid CPA license is required
- MST is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Exceptional client relationship management and client service skills
- Commitment to mentoring and developing associates
- Successful track record in developing business with new clients
- Proven success in identifying and selling additional services
Bachelor’s Degree Required
CPA/Eligible Designation Required
8+ years of experience required
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 941.417.5505 | M: 941.504.3752
E: [email protected]
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.