The Staff Accountant reports to the Controller. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, general ledger accountability, and financial reporting, as well as financial profitability analysis and other special projects as assigned.
- Prepare monthly financial statements, reports and records by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information.
- Responsible for general ledger and making journal entries
- Fixed asset processing and reporting
- Maintain asset rollforward schedules for each company
- Manage and maintain all CIP tracking for actuals vs. budgets
- Prepare annual audits of all assets
- Research and reconcile all discrepancies
- Prepare account reconciliations in a timely fashion
- Provide support for annual audit and tax reviews
- Follow internal controls and adhere to all GAAP Standards
- Financial and profitability analysis on a requested basis.
- Must have an Accounting/Finance degree and at least 1 -3 years of experience.
- Employment is full time.
- Good Phone Communications Skills.
- Strong Computer Skills as it relates to Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Adobe (Proficient in QuickBooks is a plus).
- Accuracy in daily work and other projects.
- Ability to meet communicated schedules and deadlines.
- Adherence to policies, procedures and instructions set forth by the company and Controller of Finance.
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with vendors and department teams.
- Ability to function as a team player.
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States. [Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
VALiNTRY Services and all its divisions are equal opportunity employers. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other federal or state protected category.
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
For a full list of our current Financial and Administrative openings, please visit valintryfinancial.com
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.