Location: Oviedo, FL
Salary: $70k – $90K yearly Depending on experience
Primary responsibilities of the position include:
- Timely and accurate review of journal entries and miscellaneous invoices to ensure proper posting. Support accounting staff through appropriate guidance for accounting entries based on items notated during normal journal entry review and/or through direct questions from accounting staff.
- Review select Real Estate Group and Commercial Property year-end financial packages. Review other divisional financial packages/accounts as requested by the Corporate Accounting Manager, Assistant Controller and /or the Corporate Controller. Assist with interim audit and year end closing, including preparation of benefit calculation journal entries, preparing back up information to support various account balances and completing audit requests as assigned. Prepare year end consolidated reporting books and assist with Shareholder Supplement preparation.
- Complete assigned monthly accrual/reclass entries. Assist in the preparation and submission of the monthly Corporate satellite package and forecasts. Prepare abandoned property reports (multi-state). Assist in the preparation of the monthly cash flow statements including review of cash flow entries for posting, research of transactions for proper reporting and responding to inquiries of the final reviewer.
- Backup the Corporate Accountant, DAX Accountant and Corporate Accounting Manager so work will not stagnate when these employees are out of the office.
- Assist with the planning/budgeting process. Prepare corporate service charges and allocations, imputed land rent and interest allocation schedules to be submitted for review to the Assistant Controller for approval by the Senior Management Team.
- Other special projects as assigned by the Corporate Accounting Manager, Assistant Controller, and/or Corporate Controller.
- Bachelor’s Degree required in accounting.
- Minimum of 5 years in accounting and auditing required.
- Must have strong customer service and communication skills on phone, email and in person.
- Must have keen attention to detail, strong problem solving ability and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be proficient in Excel and Word
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
VALiNTRY Services and all its divisions are equal opportunity employers. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other federal or state protected category.
For a complete list of our current openings, please visit VALiNTRYtechnology.com.
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.