Supervising Senior Auditor
VALiNTRYfinancial specializes in helping Highly Qualified CPA's find amazing new opportunities. As with all our Public Accounting roles, to be considered you must have 3+ years of current / recent U.S. based Public Accounting Firm experience and your U.S. State issued CPA License must be Active or in process.
About this Opportunity:
If you enjoy traveling, working onsite at client locations, being part of a growing team and helping the practice develop, then we are the right firm for you. We have an immediate opening for a Supervising Senior Auditor.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including vacation, sick leave, comprehensive medical, dental, 401(k), long-term disability and a flexible spending account program. From mid-January through mid-April, additional hours are required for our busy season.
- Plan, execute and review work in the field on audits, including compilations and reviews for employee benefit plans, 401(k) plans and not-for-profits
- Supervise staff auditors working on those engagements
- Train and mentor staff on audit process and assess performance of staff for engagement reviews
- Work under the supervision of an audit senior manager (CPA) who will provide guidance and direction
- Work with the audit team to identify and resolve client issues discovered during the audit process
- Complete and review the related tax forms for each audit (Forms 990, 5500, LM-2, etc.)
- Three to five years of experience in public accounting, with supervisory experience preferred
- The ability to work independently
- Knowledge of GAAP, GAAS, Auditing Areas (experience with union, not-for-profits and Taft Hartley pension and welfare funds are a plus)
- The ability to successfully interact with clients and management to deliver quality service
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team, yet function well with individual responsibilities
- CPA is a plus, an undergraduate degree in accounting, business administration or equivalent with the required educational hours needed to sit for the state CPA exam is required
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- CPA required
- 3-5 years of public accounting experience
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.