VALiNTRYfinancial specializes in helping Highly Qualified CPA's find amazing new opportunities. As with all our Public Accounting roles, to be considered you must have 3+ years of current / recent U.S. based Public Accounting Firm experience and your U.S. State issued CPA License must be Active or in process.
About this Opportunity:
We stay on the forefront of tax law and accounting strictures to ensure our work product is excellent- but we take it a step further. For us, providing truly premium service means that we are continually researching our clients’ industries, reviewing financial trends, and taking a global view of our clients’ businesses and current markets.
It means that our accounting professionals are steeping themselves in our clients’ businesses, in their lives and their goals so we can create recommendations that will propel their companies forward or side-step problems. It means that we communicate with our clients on a regular basis and take the pulse of the financial health of their businesses and ownership.
The Tax Director shares responsibility for the ongoing client relationships as well as the responsibility for the review of tax returns and oversight of the field work for engagements.
Additionally, the Tax Director serves in a mentoring and training position for senior and junior staff and offers an outstanding opportunity for leadership and career advancement. The Tax Director works directly with partners, making recommendations on tax strategies and issues as well as on firm policy and procedures.
In addition to these responsibilities, the ideal candidate for the Tax Director position will be responsible for the following:
- Practice Management
- Client Management and Development
- Compliance and Tax Research
- Engagement Management
- Business Development
- Personal and Professional Development
- Staff Development and Training
- Minimum of 10 years of experience
- Proven management skills
- Experience with a variety of accounting concepts, practices, and procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Accounting Preferred
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Attention to detail, exceptional organizational abilities and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Exhibits an ownership attitude
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proactive and client service oriented
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, high energy environment with a proven ability to meet and complete multiple deadlines and tasks
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- CPA/Eligible Designation Required
- 10+ years of experience required
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.